|Black Bean Brownies!!|
Anyway - I guess since I ran 13km, I also felt entitled to eat a lot of chocolate and then create something delicious with chocolate. Here goes... I used the recipe I found here. I've been wanting to try Black Bean Brownies for while. The desire to use my new food processor was a good excuse!
Black Bean Brownies (Gluten-Free)
19 oz can of black beans, drained and rinsed
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/8 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup agave nectar
3 slightly beaten eggs
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Grease an 8 X 8 pan and turn your oven on to 350F.
2. Place all of your ingredients except your eggs and chocolate chips in the food processor and process until smooth.
3. Pour in your eggs, process some more.
4. Stir in your chocolate chips.
5. Pour into your greased pan.
6. Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
7. EAT. SMILE. LOVE.
I ate some chocolate chips and then went against my own norms and actually had a sample of the finished product! So soft and so good!! I'll definitely make these again!!
Hope you like them too!