Turkey Muffins

I am really big on meal planning. Sundays are my mass cooking days. I often make a lot and freeze it for the week(s) ahead. I also made some Turkey Muffins for breakfast this evening. Not as exciting as brownies  but good regardless! These are the measurements I used, but adjust to your needs!

Before
Turkey Muffins
0.36kg ground turkey (not a magic number, just happens to be what I bought)
3 tbsp egg whites
1/4 cup flax meal
2 green onions
3 garlic cloves
a handful of spinach
oregano, thyme, basil, salt and pepper to taste

Throw your turkey into a bowl. Using a garlic press (if you have one) add your garlic, chop up the green onion and throw it into the bowl. Add your egg whites, flax meal and handful of spinach. Sprinkle in your spices. 

Line your muffin tins with paper lines. Add approximately 1/4 cup mixture to each liner. Bake at 350F for approximately 25 - 30 minutes. 

After

VOILA. Breakfast for the week. These will freeze well too! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Foodie Penpal

Weekend Update!

Black Bean Brownies.... At Last!